Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Named Sexiest Man Alive

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Named Sexiest Man Alive -- And We Ain't Mad at It!
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson was just named Sexiest Man Alive by People magazine, following in the oh-so-sexy footsteps of previous winners David Beckham, Chris Hemsworth and Adam Levine.
The "Scorpion King" star debuted his cover on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" today, before taking to Instagram to sound off on the honor.
"This just means I'm still up at 4am trainin' hard, takin' care of my babies, drivin' my pick up truck and tellin' a
few dirty/nerdy jokes... extremely sexily of course," he captioned a shot of his studly cover.
"Remember, sexy isn't something you 'try and be,'" he continued. "Sexy happens naturally when you're comfortable just being yourself. Trust me, I'm an expert at this."
1115_cara_inset2
Inside the magazine, he opens up about his family life with longtime girlfriend Lauren Hashian, their baby girl Jasmine and his 15-year-old daughter Simone, who he shares with ex-wife Dany Garcia. That's Johnson and Simone at Monday night's "Moana" premiere in Hollywood, alongside Fifth Harmony singer Dinah Jane Hansen.
"I've made big sweeping changes in my career over the years, which have served me nicely," he tells the mag. "But I feel that the big sweeping changes that happened in my life, in my relationships, of being a dad, of being a partner, and the things that I was and the things that I am, has really lent itself to a confidence."
"We just have this awesome family that is truly non-traditional but so rooted in love," he adds. "That’s such a cool thing. I'm very proud of it."

No comments:

Post a Comment