Friday, January 13, 2017



PMAN C.R.S CHAPTER PRESIDENT EFFIOM TROMBONE OFFICIALLY RESIGNS! SEE REASONS

Effiom Trombone-1

According to a letter dated 10th January, 2017, Lead member of South Central Band, Effiom Trombone a.k.a Eyen Calabar has resigned his position as President, PMAN – Cross River State chapter following the association’s failure to conduct a fresh election in the last one year due to internal crisis.
The letter read in part;
“Please accept my resignation from my position as Chairman of PMAN in Cross River State. I have served the Association for a number of years and I believe it is time for me to make way to allow a new leader who would also have the opportunity to serve the Association……………….”
Following this development, a caretaker EXCO led by Omin “Spydaman” Nyong has been constituted.
Read the full resignation letter below;

Press release-effiom trombone-1

No comments:

Post a Comment