Thursday, June 27, 2013


Kanye West: ‘West Was My Slave Name And Yeezus Is My God Name’


Last Updated: 6 hour Ago

Kanye West  has  finally explained why  he feels the way he does.

“I made that song because I am a god. I don’t think there’s much more explanation,” West told W. “I’m not going to sit here and defend (expletive). That (expletive) is rock ‘n’ roll, man. That (expletive) is rap music. I am a god. Now what?”
While West has not been willing to open up to the media in the past few years, he explained the controversial decision to name is album “Yeezus” recently.
“I wanna explain something about the title Yeezus, simply put West was my slave name and Yeezus is my god name,” West said at his recent New York City listening party,
Kanye even challenges stores that sell traditional cds.  Kanye’s Yeezus  comes in a blank jewel case, no cover art or spine, with an orange sticker. It looks like a burned CD with no indication that it is a Kanye release.
You should know that this is as close to blasphemy as a person can get. In scripture it says:

What do you think?

“Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.” (Psalm 46:10)

No comments:

Post a Comment