Friday, August 16, 2013

  LAST PROPHET: WHO IS HE?

 Last prophet is a comedian, mc and a business man based in calabar but enterprise in Nigeria,He is a popular comedian.

Beshii blog interviewed the prolific comedian here is what he said below after the cut!!!






Interview with last prophet
Beshii blog: Sir can we meet you
Last prophet: My name is Awade Friday aka last prophet,a comedian,entertainer and business man
Beshii blog: Where are you from sir
Last prophet: Am from cross river state
Beshii blog: Where in cross river state
Last prophet: Obanliku local government area
Beshii blog: When did you start your comedy career
Last prophet: 2006 to be precise
Beshii blog: What was the experience like and the challenge when you were about starting up as a comedian
Last prophet: My starting was great and strange though catchy and captivating because of my pattern of presenting
Beshii blog: What really propelled you into comedy and how did you manage to get the fame you have now even within cross river state and the nation as a whole
Last prophet: The quest for clean and proper humor propelled me into comedythen in campus…but the fame came from God,though it was fast because I created my own platform
Beshii blog: How did you combine it(comedy) with your academics as far back 2006
Last prophet: Combining it(comedy) with my academics was tasking and time consuming but the passion kept me going
Beshii blog: Sir how do you compare your pattern of comedy to your fellow comedians and how does it work for you in terms of success
Last prophet: I do more of gospel and cooperate comedy,and comedy for mature minds,infact comedy for all races,heights,sizes and class…lol
Beshii blog: What are your likes and dislikes
Last prophet: I like creative minds and honest people,I hate idle minds and backbiters
Beshii blog: What height do you intend to attain in life
Last prophet: I want to be great
Beshii blog: Who is your role model
Last prophet: My role models are every successful and humble personality no matter their area of professionalism
Beshii blog: What is your advice for all upcoming entertainers most especially comedians
Last prophet: My advice is for them to keep doing what they are doing,because one day it will pay off
Beshii blog:  Thanks so much sir for your time
Last prophet: You are welcome always and i like the work you are doing keep it up and God will not leave your hustle stranded
ALL LAUGH!!!
READ MORE INTERVIEW FROM BESHII BLOG,YOUR NUMBER ONE BLOG IN TOWN










No comments:

Post a Comment