Sunday, August 18, 2013

  Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose set wedding party for this weekend

Do you remember that Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose had their secret wedding in court? Well, the couple are reportedly planning to hold a lavish wedding ceremony this weekend, one month after they tied the knot secretly in a Los Angeles courthouse.
Wiz and Amber welcomed their first child, Sebastian Taylor Thomaz, in February.
A source revealed that the couple will host the wedding ceremony at a country club in Wiz’s native Pittsburgh.
In July, Wiz took to Twitter to share the happy news, writing: ‘Me and Amber got married today. Weddings this fall. Thought I’d let yall know (sic).’
Wiz, 25 and Amber, 29, got engaged March last year, Amber previously said: ‘I think about it constantly. Like all day. No matter what I’m doing I always have my wedding on my mind. So I’m really excited.’
Wiz Khalifa confessed that he just spends his time trying to make Sebastian smile. He recently quoted saying: ‘He just kills us with his smile, we do whatever we can to make him smile.’
Amber added: ‘Motherhood is amazing, I’m so happy. He’s big, he’s like the size of a six month old. The doctor says he’s above average, he’s going to be tall like the both of us.’






No comments:

Post a Comment